2018 came up super quickly and I decided that we were going to share some of our favorite restaurants from 2017. If your feeling adventurous and into trying something new, check out our list. Let us know what you think! We are always adding to our lists so if there is a favorite of yours that isn’t on this list, let us know!!
Enjoy tasting your way through the beginning of the year!
- Hop Alley: Bold flavors and aggressive spicy/salty cuisine makes this unique Chinese RiNo location constantly packed! Well worth the wait.
- Work & Class:This American/Latin American fun restaurant describes itself as “A square meal, stiff drink, & a fair price”
- Sushi Den: The name and 30 years of success says it all. If you haven’t been to Sushi Den during your time in Denver you are missing out.
- Cattivella: Daring and rustic wood-fired Italian fare with the hospitality to match from Chef Elise Wiggins.
- Dio Mio: A bar space sparse in detail yet each dish on the concise menu of pastas and vegetable-centric, modern Italian small plates reads like an ode to the simple yet inspired culinary philosophy of chef-owners Alex Figuera and Spencer White.
- The Plimoth: Fresh food, with drinks to match, in a homey yet vibrant setting. Reserve a spot for the no-fuss (and no shared plates) menu of straightforward, well-seasoned New American fare.
- Emmerson: This all-day dining experience is one of a kind! Fresh food, fits all dietary needs, great cocktails, serving types of delicious foods.
- The Med: Best place to share! Tapas ranging from meatballs to bacon wrapped dates, this restaurant is great for trying tons of different food options!
- SALT: A true bistro style warm neighborhood restaurant. True farm to table style, sourcing from local farms and 99% GMO free.